Most frequent questions and answers
Program (ED) for changing some Hidden functions, reading and deleting errors (DTC) from ECUs, changing immobilizer PIN codes.
Each writting to the block (except for work with DTC and ETACS Custom coding) costs 1 credit (request for keys).
Request packages can be purchased from the program only.
- Supported cars:
Outlander XL/ES 2007+
Outlander III/PHEV 2013+
Lancer X/EX 2007+
Pajero Sport >16MY
Peugeot 4007, 4008
Citroen C-Crosser, AirCross
Nissan Livina >2019
Fiat Fullback 17MY
- Supported adapters:
Tactrix OpenPort2 (original, clones)
Actia XS Evol (Lexia)
Toyota Mini-VCI (original, clones. !!! for <13MY)
ELM327 ver. 1.4-1.5 (USB for all, BT !!! for <13MY)
Bosch – Ford – VCM II
Bosch KTS 570
Drew MongoosePro MFC
J2534-Mangoose (Mongoose JLR)
Abritus 72 ABRITES AVDI
VCX-Nano N52FM (driver VXDIAG J2534)
Scanmatik2 (with J2534 drivers)
- Basic capabilities
reading, editing and writing of
ETACS Variant coding
ETACS Custom coding
ETACS Extra coding (non-available in MUT)
SRS (Airbag) coding
read and clear DTC (error codes)
reading and resetting the CVT oil degradation counter
setting arbitrary value for Service Reminder
disabling the seat belt alarm buzzer
immobilizer PIN code change
VIN code change of
SRS (Airbag) unit
ABS break fluid filling procedure
ETACS full reset to factory state with clearing info:
VIN (original and current)
VIN changing counter
Coding changing counter
Gives access to work with the official MUT-III SE soft with your adapter for diagnostic and service procedure. (See special tool MUTConfig )
CPU: Core2Duo or faster
OS: Any Windows version (XP or later)
Monitor: 900 x 600 or highly
requests are charged for:
– successful coding of ETACS variant, ENGINE, COMBINE, changing VIN, saving KON / CUF file
– for changing the immobilizer PIN-code, TWO requests will be charged
– for ABS Break Fluid Filling – TWO rrequests.
Account registration is done ONLY in the program itself upon first launch. However, if you have not finished registering, then upon restarting you can change the purpose of the button from “Login” to “Register“.
To activate the send data button, ALL form fields must be filled. The “Telegram” and “E-mail” fields are used for the password recovery service. If you do not want to use it, put any characters in the fields.
Video coming soon…
- Payment for packages is done ONLY in the program itself.
- Available payment methods:
- Paypal* (for all world),
- Yandex (only for countries supported by the system),
- Cryptonator (cryptocurrencies, for all world).
* For Paypals, payment is used only as donation to exclude the possibility of a fraudulent return through the opening of a dispute.
- No payments are refunded.
- In addition, each account has a BTC, LTC, DASH, ZEC cryptocurrency wallet.
The movement of funds on these wallets is allowed for both deposit and withdrawal. To test the program, select a deposit to any of these wallets.